Smart variables values always shows default in host edit form
When editing a host in the "Parameters" tab under "Puppet class" smart variables always show default value even when there is an override for the variable that matches the host.
The host's yaml show's the correct value
- Related to Tracker #4470: Usability of parameters and overrides added
- Subject changed from Smart variables values always show's default in host edit form to Smart variables values always shows default in host edit form
This only happens for smart variables and not class parameters.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2431 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 63
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Bugzilla link set to 1259174
Also available in: Atom