Reorg of Administer->Settings
There are a smattering of oddly categorized settings in Administer
> Settings - this is my recommendation for a reorder. Not a demand by any means.
SSL cert settings are buried in a strange place, under provisioning, where a Communications menu or the Auth menu would make more sense.
FROM "Provisioning" TO "Auth" or "Communications":
This one is just kind of a bonus.
FROM "General" TO "Auth":
idle_timeout (personally I think it should go with the other user settings)
#1 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe over 8 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Refactor
- Project changed from Katello to Foreman
- Category set to Settings
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Difficulty set to trivial
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2313 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Ondřej Pražák
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
#4 Updated by Ondřej Pražák almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset fb293de9ae458355c0a509ba70c523ff7c27d935.
Fixes #8566 - reorganized settings categories