Package hammer against Ruby 1.9
Ubuntu 12.04 will need Hammer packages to use the Ruby 1.9 interpreter specifically, rather than the default (which is typically 1.8).
Hopefully this works with 1.9.3p0.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 8 years ago
- Blocks Tracker #8978: Drop Ruby 1.8 support in hammer added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/713 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 7 years ago
- Assignee set to Anonymous
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 63
fixes #8996 - use Ruby 1.9 for hammer on precise