Cannot assign puppet classes to new host
Running Katello 2.1 ; Foreman 1.7.2
When I create a new host and click on the "Puppet Classes" tab, I get a message: "WARNING! Please select an environment first". Yet on the front page, the environment is set to "production".
After the host is provisioned, I can edit it and add classes just fine.
Puppet classes have been imported into the environment prior to attempting the host creation.
This behavior is the same for bare metal hosts and openstack hosts.
I have not done anything with the Katello organizations/locations. Everything is "default."
- Project changed from Foreman to Katello
- Category changed from Host creation to 83
- Triaged set to No
this does not happen in foreman itself, and is most likely related to how katello extends the foreman host form.
- Target version set to 67
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 23 to 31
- Target version changed from 67 to 68
- Target version deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 31 to 70
- Status changed from New to Rejected
I'm not able reproduce this in 2.4 and I believe it was resolved by the changes that occured in 2.2. If this is still occurring, please reopen and I'd be happy to take another look.
Also available in: Atom