Deleteing an external AD user-group should disassociate the users from the user-group associated
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1195607
Description of problem:
Deleteing an external AD user-group should disassociate the users from the user-group which was associated to.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
sat6.1 Beta snap3
deleting an external AD User-group from the CLI and checking the User-Group, it appears the users are still associated under the User-group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create an User-Group
2. Add an External AD User Group
3. Try logging in with some users of the above External AD UserGroup
4. Make sure the Users from AD are associated with the User-Group.
5. Now delete the External AD User Group
6. Note that the Users are still associated
Users are still associated, even after the deletion of the External AD User-group.
Users should get dis-associated, after the deletion of the External AD User-group.
Not sure 100% about the bug but feel let's track this issue here.