- Registered on: 04/11/2018
- Last connection: 11/06/2019
- 12:14 PM Foreman Feature #28147: Notify when a new version of foreman is available
- Marek Hulán wrote:
> Does the RSS check in notification drawer suffice? Whenever there's a blog post, people should ...
- 09:57 PM Foreman Revision 7390618d (community-templates): Generic Windows Templates
- 04:27 PM Foreman Feature #28147 (Ready For Testing): Notify when a new version of foreman is available
- In the last poll it was clear that not everybody was using the latest greatest versions of foreman. For this reason, ...
- 12:01 PM Foreman Bug #27153 (Closed): [API] Create Dual-NIC Host without IPv6 address results in duplicate IPv6 address
- 11:55 AM Foreman Bug #27153 (Resolved): [API] Create Dual-NIC Host without IPv6 address results in duplicate IPv6 address
- Good news; identified the issue... a classic PEBCAK.
The API was called using twice the same IPv6 address. No wonder...
- 06:34 PM Foreman Bug #27153 (Closed): [API] Create Dual-NIC Host without IPv6 address results in duplicate IPv6 address
- When creating a host via de API, one can omit setting the IPv6 address if IEU-64 mode is enabled on the selected subn...
- 10:17 AM Foreman Bug #26285 (Closed): Subnet6 not displayed in Host's NICs tab
- Currently only the subnet for IPv4 is being displayed.
To be conform, also the IPv6 subnet should be displayed
- 10:40 AM Foreman Bug #26041: Managed interface should not require a MAC address if no subnet selected
- Hey Lukas! Thanks for your input, it has proven to be very helpful! (sorry for getting back so late on this subject)
- 03:30 PM Ansible Bug #26202: Bonding interface's slaves uses wrong MAC-address
- Actually, seems that the perm_macaddress is only applicable for bonding slaves, so I see no harm in utilizing this (s...
- 12:58 PM Ansible Bug #26202 (Closed): Bonding interface's slaves uses wrong MAC-address
- When creating a bonding interface, the mac-addresses of the slaves will be made to be the same.
However, during fact...
Also available in: Atom