- Registered on: 04/11/2018
- Last connection: 04/13/2021
- 08:55 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #29384 (Ready For Testing): Connect By IP: IPv6 should be preferred over IPv4
- Currently only ipv4 addresses are considerd when enableing "Connect By IP"; however, if we follow the OS level prefer...
- 08:11 AM Foreman Bug #28843 (Duplicate): Audits page doesn't load the UI but the raw JSON output instead
- When on the host page, clicking on the "Audits" button in the top-left corner used to provide us with a clean page wh...
- 12:14 PM Foreman Feature #28147: Notify when a new version of foreman is available
- Marek Hulán wrote:
> Does the RSS check in notification drawer suffice? Whenever there's a blog post, people should ...
- 09:57 PM Foreman Revision 7390618d (community-templates): Generic Windows Templates
- 04:27 PM Foreman Feature #28147 (New): Notify when a new version of foreman is available
- In the last poll it was clear that not everybody was using the latest greatest versions of foreman. For this reason, ...
- 12:01 PM Foreman Bug #27153 (Closed): [API] Create Dual-NIC Host without IPv6 address results in duplicate IPv6 address
- 11:55 AM Foreman Bug #27153 (Resolved): [API] Create Dual-NIC Host without IPv6 address results in duplicate IPv6 address
- Good news; identified the issue... a classic PEBCAK.
The API was called using twice the same IPv6 address. No wonder...
- 06:34 PM Foreman Bug #27153 (Closed): [API] Create Dual-NIC Host without IPv6 address results in duplicate IPv6 address
- When creating a host via de API, one can omit setting the IPv6 address if IEU-64 mode is enabled on the selected subn...
- 10:17 AM Foreman Bug #26285 (Closed): Subnet6 not displayed in Host's NICs tab
- Currently only the subnet for IPv4 is being displayed.
To be conform, also the IPv6 subnet should be displayed
Also available in: Atom