- 03:51 PM Ansible Feature #24482: Allow the use of external inventories
- Among other things, we like the Ansible integration in Foreman for the ability to launch playbooks and autogenerate t...
- 04:12 PM Ansible Bug #24379 (Resolved): Unable to see config reports after upgrading
- No more problems with foreman_ansible 2.2.9 (tested with Foreman 1.19.0)
- 03:41 PM Foreman Bug #24650: LDAP external group error
- Tried with the latest 1.19.0. Still the same problem.
- 01:26 PM Foreman Bug #24650: LDAP external group error
- Same here with Active Directory. I'm using 1.18.0.
- 11:21 AM Ansible Bug #24379: Unable to see config reports after upgrading
- If more information is needed, let me know.
- 04:05 PM Ansible Feature #24482 (New): Allow the use of external inventories
- Currently, the @ansible-playbook@ command is wrapped by foreman_ansible and it only makes use of an-autogenerated inv...
- 02:07 PM Foreman Bug #24396: Wrong search on alert-disabled hosts
- Another out of sync count issue, if that could help:
- 11:31 AM Foreman Bug #24396 (Closed): Wrong search on alert-disabled hosts
- I've disabled alerts on 10 hosts.
When I click on the corresponding (default) widget link, it actually searches ho...
- 03:23 PM Foreman Bug #24385 (Resolved): Bad french translation for realms menu
- There are two Infrastructure > "Domaines" entries in the french translation of Foreman (Web UI):
- 01:41 PM Ansible Bug #24379: Unable to see config reports after upgrading
- Daniel Lobato Garcia wrote:
> Which version of Foreman are you using?
Latest production version: 1.18.0.
Also available in: Atom