- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2012
- Last connection: 12/05/2017
- 05:57 PM Foreman Bug #1556: Puppet rdoc generation is broken in Foreman
- Given the current state of `puppet doc` in general (specifically citing https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PUP-270...
- 10:09 AM Foreman Feature #1571 (New): Support parsing configuration_version from version 2 reports
- Puppet version 2 reports, if the "config_version" parameter is set in puppet.conf on the master, return a version num...
- 10:35 AM Foreman Bug #160: Last Report Date is client date, not date report was received.
- Ohad, sorry but this doesn't seem to be fixed.
Scenario: clock on a given host is behind by, say, 6 hours. Host is...
- 03:39 PM Foreman Feature #1106: puppet variable $confdir is not evaluated
- Sorry, but my Smart-Proxy Issue #1552 is a duplicate of this and is now closed, merged into develop. This should prob...
- 04:57 PM Foreman Bug #1563: problem cloning host in latest develop
- The name parameter shown above, "jantmanvm2.eng.domain.com", is the host I am cloning *from*, not to. I think the fir...
- 04:25 PM Foreman Bug #1563 (Closed): problem cloning host in latest develop
- Host cloning does not appear to be working for me.
# I have a host defined with FQDN, HG, environment, puppetmaste...
- 11:06 PM Smart Proxy Feature #1552 (Closed): Puppet proxy should support $confdir in modulepath when looking for environments/classes
- Applied in changeset commit:"2d232cffb4c90a27c0a1dc5a00d8fd733428f146".
- 02:13 PM Smart Proxy Revision 2d232cff: fixes #1552 - expand $confdir if used in puppet.conf modulepath
- 07:01 PM Foreman Feature #1554 (New): Add support for fact retrieval via puppet inventory service REST API
- The current documentation on puppet facts (http://theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/Puppet_Facts) includes scenari...
- 03:43 PM Smart Proxy Feature #1552: Puppet proxy should support $confdir in modulepath when looking for environments/classes
- Not exactly tested, but I have code for this that works in my environment:
Also available in: Atom