- 04:26 AM Discovery Refactor #12310: Remove facter cache and introduce totaluploads option
- I'll try to better explain. Here's the current flow:
1. The current implementation assumes that you want to perform ...
- 11:25 AM Discovery Refactor #12310: Remove facter cache and introduce totaluploads option
- PR: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-discovery-image/pull/39
- 11:20 AM Discovery Refactor #12310 (Closed): Remove facter cache and introduce totaluploads option
- The discovery-register script pushes facts without clearing the facter cache. This means that if one tries to force f...
- 05:01 PM Discovery Feature #12158 (New): Add ntpdate and ntp packages to discovery image
- In our env it's crucial to sync time, even on discovery nodes. For example, in order to run Chef.
It would be extrem...
- 11:29 AM Hammer CLI Bug #12049 (Duplicate): Can't rebuild an existing host from hammer when it already has a DNS entry
- Hammer does not provide a flag to allow override of existing DNS record on host build/update/provision. This means th...
- 04:53 PM Discovery Bug #11837 (Closed): Serching for "facts.blah" in discovery takes a long time
- Attached is the debug log of a sample query (facts.site = chidc2). It's possible that there's missing indexes in the ...
- 06:42 AM Discovery Feature #11732: View / search for nodes matching discovery rules
- The idea is to be able to categorise hosts, so that one could pick out a host of a certain type for provisioning, or ...
- 10:31 AM Discovery Feature #11728: Mark hosts as reserved
- Yes, that could work. In such a case, a visual indication (an extra column?) in the UI would be useful, so that users...
- 11:01 AM Foreman Feature #11733: Assign tags to hosts
- If there's a way to look at a host and see all static groups it belongs to, sure (guess that's the same as tagging)
- 10:53 AM Foreman Feature #11733 (New): Assign tags to hosts
- We would like to be able to assign arbitrary tags to hosts, both in discovery and in the "all hosts" view. This would...
Also available in: Atom