- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/20/2016
- Last connection: 09/01/2020
- 08:32 PM Packaging Bug #30757 (New): Trouble with candlepin packages
- When attempting to install candlepin and candlepin-selinux from https://fedorapeople.org/groups/katello/releases/yum/...
- 08:23 PM Installer Bug #30756 (Closed): Pulp 2 support on EL8
- When attempting a Katello 3.16/Foreman 2.1.2 install on a EL8 host, it is reported that:
- 06:14 PM Installer Bug #27637: qpidd fails to start with ncat > 6.40
- Looking at CentOS 8 with version 7.70 of ncat, the -z switch is available as "Zero-I/O mode, report connection status...
- 04:19 AM Foreman Bug #27949: EL8 fails to boot
Ah, OK. I am on Foreman 1.22
- 11:47 PM Katello Bug #27948: CentOS 8 install fails missing "../../../AppStream" repo when Installation Media is foreman repo.
- It's a really ugly hack, but you can use an Apache rewrite to work around this. I was able to add a rewrite rule to /...
- 05:41 PM Foreman Bug #27949 (Duplicate): EL8 fails to boot
- EL8 fails to boot with the default iPXE template due to the ip= parameter. This is not properly formatted. Per the do...
- 05:22 PM Installer Bug #27637 (New): qpidd fails to start with ncat > 6.40
- During installation/upgrade of foreman/katello, the file:
- 07:34 PM Katello Bug #25411: Unable to update download type for repo
- This also occurs when trying to update the upstream URL.
- 07:28 PM Katello Bug #25411 (New): Unable to update download type for repo
- 07:27 PM Katello Bug #25411: Unable to update download type for repo
- It is Katello 3.8, so then that definitely would not be the issue, but might be fixed by it. Output from production.l...
Also available in: Atom