- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/20/2016
- Last connection: 11/05/2019
- 06:14 PM Installer Bug #27637: qpidd fails to start with ncat > 6.40
- Looking at CentOS 8 with version 7.70 of ncat, the -z switch is available as "Zero-I/O mode, report connection status...
- 04:19 AM Foreman Bug #27949: EL8 fails to boot
Ah, OK. I am on Foreman 1.22
- 11:47 PM Katello Bug #27948: CentOS 8 install fails missing "../../../AppStream" repo when Installation Media is foreman repo.
- It's a really ugly hack, but you can use an Apache rewrite to work around this. I was able to add a rewrite rule to /...
- 05:41 PM Foreman Bug #27949 (Duplicate): EL8 fails to boot
- EL8 fails to boot with the default iPXE template due to the ip= parameter. This is not properly formatted. Per the do...
- 05:22 PM Installer Bug #27637 (New): qpidd fails to start with ncat > 6.40
- During installation/upgrade of foreman/katello, the file:
- 07:34 PM Katello Bug #25411: Unable to update download type for repo
- This also occurs when trying to update the upstream URL.
- 07:28 PM Katello Bug #25411 (New): Unable to update download type for repo
- 07:27 PM Katello Bug #25411: Unable to update download type for repo
- It is Katello 3.8, so then that definitely would not be the issue, but might be fixed by it. Output from production.l...
- 06:42 PM Katello Bug #25411 (Closed): Unable to update download type for repo
- If I go to a repository and try to change the download type from "on_demand" to "immediate", I receive the error:
- 04:07 PM Salt Bug #16556: ERF12-4701 [ProxyAPI::ProxyException]: Unable to fetch Salt states list ([ProxyAPI::ProxyException]: ERF12-7301 [ProxyAPI::ProxyException]: Unable to fetch Salt environments list ([RestCli...)
- Arthur, did you configure your salt master as is described in the [[plugin manual|https://www.theforeman.org/plugins/...
Also available in: Atom