- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/11/2011
- Last connection: 09/25/2014
- Foreman (Reporter, 02/01/2013)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 05:16 AM Foreman Bug #5883: Host: provide user indication that the build token has expired
- Some more notes from IRC after I hit this problem again.
* When the token is not valid anymore, the host is not in...
- 04:03 AM Packaging Bug #7582 (Resolved): Weirdness when upgrading foreman-proxy: 1.5.2-1 -> 1.6.0-1
- When upgrading foreman-proxy from 1.5.2-1 to 1.6.0-1 on Debian wheezy, the following message is displayed:...
- 06:37 PM Foreman Feature #5608: Existing DHCP lease cannot be overwritten
- I've just hit that today with 1.4.3: I was deleting VMs and re-configuring them for a demo, and somehow the original ...
- 04:07 PM Installer Revision ca93dfd3 (puppet-foreman_proxy): Use ensure_packages for non-core wget package
- This enables users of this class to avoid resource conflicts.
- 04:03 PM Installer Revision 1e469640 (puppet-foreman_proxy): Depend on foreman module
- As this module uses the foreman_smartproxy type, it should depend on the foreman module.
- 02:13 PM Foreman Feature #3571 (Closed): add possibility to ignore/hide :debug and :info logs
- please apply the following patch to fix a minor glitch when running puppet agent --verbose:...
- 09:47 AM Foreman Bug #2683: nightly build is missing jquery.ui.autocomplete
- Thanks for that testing!
I've now restarted the apache/passenger hosting the foreman, and voila! it works again. T...
- 09:18 AM Foreman Bug #2683 (Assigned): nightly build is missing jquery.ui.autocomplete
- Sadly, I hit the same error on upgrade from 1.2.0+debian2 to 1.2.1+debian1.
I've uploaded the debs and /usr/share/...
- 07:45 AM Foreman Bug #2683: nightly build is missing jquery.ui.autocomplete
- I had a working foreman with an older nightly build (approx 1-2 weeks old) and upgraded to the current nightly using ...
- 04:58 PM Foreman Bug #2683: nightly build is missing jquery.ui.autocomplete
- Ah, thanks for the explanation. I've now checked in the foreman log too, but that has only more of the same:...
Also available in: Atom