Domains page shows negative number of hosts
I only have one domain. In the Domains page, this one domain shows '-53' hosts. The Environments page shows my two environments with 9 and 167 hosts, which sounds about right. All my hosts are assigned to this one domain.
This was the case in 1.8.2, and it remains like this after upgrading to 1.9.0 this morning.
- Related to Bug #5692: Puppet environment counters not updated added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Please try running
foreman-rake fix_cached_counters to recount everything. If it gets out of sync again, please re-open the bug as perhaps one of our fixes for it (in #5692 and related) didn't work. Thanks!
That worked! I'll re-open if it happens again. Thanks, Dominic. Enjoy your weekend!
- Status changed from Feedback to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2840 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Category set to Database
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Related to Bug #12193: Deadlock occuring when creating host added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 71
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #12455: Deprecation warning when writing total_hosts attribute added
- Related to Bug #11044: rake fix_cached_counters fails "undefined method `counter_cache_column' for nil:NilClass" added
- Has duplicate Bug #13944: foreman-rake fix_cached_counters fails. added
Also available in: Atom