Cannot create nested Locations via CLI
Organizations and Locations
Apologies if this is possible, but I've not found a way to do it either in documentation, or via trial & error.
We're trying to create locations which have a parent location, but don't seem to be able to do this via Hammer CLI or API. Is this something that is only possible through the WebUI?
I thought that one of the "design principles" (loose phrasing here) of Foreman was that any actions through the WebUI were also possible via the CLI?
- Project changed from Hammer CLI to Foreman
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
This should be fixed in the api and then t will work in the cli too.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3094 added
- Category set to Organizations and Locations
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 71
Also available in: Atom