Unused_ip AJAX request fails: undefined method `from' for #<IPAM::Dhcp..>
It always returns 404, no exception reported. Regression.
Well hidden, the cause error is logged through sql (orchestration) logger which I turn off usually.
The error was:
2016-05-10T13:02:11 [sql] [W] Failed to fetch a free IP from our proxy: ERF12-8202 [ProxyAPI::ProxyException]: Unable to retrieve unused IP ([NoMethodError]: undefined method `from' for #<IPAM::Dhcp:0x00564a3b54f4a8>) for proxy https://lzapx.brq.redhat.com:8443/dhcp
- Related to Bug #13772: The orchestration code uses SQL logger added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3511 added
- Subject changed from Unused_ip API is broken to Unused_ip AJAX request fails: undefined method `from' for #<IPAM::Dhcp..>
- Category set to DHCP
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 136
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom