Incorrect VCPU count in Virtual Machine properties
Using Foreman 1.0, if you create a VM via a libvirtd compute resource and set VCPU to higher than 1, the VCPU under the Virtual Machine tab incorrectly shows 1 VCPU. For example, if you create a VM with 4 VCPUs, Foreman creates the VM correctly, but VCPU only shows 1.
Additional note: when I say Foreman creates the VM correctly, I mean it creates the VM with the right amount of VCPUs.
- Category set to Compute resources
- Target version set to 1.1
- Target version changed from 1.1 to Bug scrub
Present in foreman-1.0.1-1.el6.noarch
- Assignee set to Romain Vrignaud
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version changed from Bug scrub to 1.1
Also available in: Atom