Allow API GET /api/hostgroups to return hostgroup parameters
I'd like to be able to get hostgroup parameters from the index API call for hostgroups.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4718 added
#2 Updated by Trey Dockendorf over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 45590c5b4104ee8dcf3b1db542abc2b19ef3c27f.
#3 Updated by Marek Hulán over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
#4 Updated by Trey Dockendorf over 5 years ago
Possible to get this in 1.16?
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 4 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6003 added
#6 Updated by Ondřej Pražák over 4 years ago
- Related to Bug #24735: "Parameters" are missing from the GET hostgroup api output added
Fixes #20500 - Allow GET /api/hostgroups to include parameters
Add include Array parameter to GET /api/hostgroups v2 that will
optionally include a hostgroup's parameters when the include parameter