Ansible REX job shall not update host Configuration status
Description of problem:
Ansible REX job (contrary to Ansible Play Roles) shall not update host Configuration status.
The only job that shall update Configuration status is Ansible Play roles job
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run Ansible Command job that fails
2. Check configuration status is changed to "Error"
3. Run Ansible Command job that succeeds
4. Check configuration status is changed to "Active"
Configuration status is updated by Ansible REX jobs
only Remote execution status is updated
Fixes #23879 - Disable Ansible Callback when running commands
When a job is run via ansible and is executing a command
it should not change the configuration status, for this
the callback is disabled via setting 'ANSIBLE_CALLBACK_WHITELIST'
to an empty string and not run any callbacks.
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman_ansible|ce60ab4168b2b91e2c78aecd70fc0cff27ca38cd.