Subscriptions page is blank when switching between Orgs
Description of problem:
When user is on Subs page and switches Orgs, the page is not properly refreshed. user is left with a blank page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.4.0 snap 10
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an org other than Default Org (e.g., Org 123)
2. Upload manifests to both Default org and Org 123
3. Navigate to the Subscriptions page for one of these orgs; assure page renders.
4. Using the Org switcher, choose the other org.
User is given a blank page.
Subscriptions page is reloaded with the proper org context.
The workaround is of course to navigate back to the Subs page via the UI. But as it exists right now, it feels very janky.
#1 Updated by Tomáš Strachota about 3 years ago
- Target version set to 219
This is highly related to https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/22568 and both issues share the same root cause. But there are some changes necessare on both subscription and repositories page so I'm keeping the issues separate.
Disregard this comment I got lost in this know of issues :/