Tracker #28968: Prominent Notification of Subscription Expiring
Add ability to customize email notifications for "Subscriptions expiring soon"
Customize the "Subscriptions expiring soon" email notification
- Allow the user to define what "soon" means - enter a number of days
- The notification email will only show subscriptions set to expire in <= XX days
Previous PR (RM #28969):
- As a user, I want to be able to opt-in for email notification about subscriptions expiring $soon.
Each user can only get information about subscriptions they have permission to view
- As a user, I want to choose how often the notification should be sent, daily/weekly/monthly (consistent with other notifications)
- As a user, I want to chose what $soon means, typically a week, 30 days, 90 days
- The notification should contain the list of subscriptions, not the systems that are affected by it (attached to them).
- The notification should contain the link to render a report with more details, specifically about what systems (hosts) will be affected by that expiration
Fixes #28970 - Customize email notification for 'Subscriptions Expiring Soon' (#8646)
- Fixes #28970 - Customize email notification for
'Subscriptions Expiring Soon'
- Refs #28970 - make mail notification queryable
- Refs #28970 - Set days_from_now
from user mail notification
- Refs #28970 - Add default option
- Refs #28970 - add test
- Refs #28970 - use let
- Refs #28970 - use FactoryBot.create
- Refs #28970 - don't interpolate translation
#3 Updated by tixo hojkro 7 months ago
This might be useful
As a user, I want to be able to generate Entitlements report (introduced in 6.7) and filter on subscriptions and subscription expiration date. - [[https://www-krogerfeedback.info/]]
After you save the filter, you can always click on the filter name from the left-hand side panel in the Navigator