'relation "permissions" does not exist' error during new 2.2 version installation
When trying to install the 2.2 version on a CentOS 8.1, foreman-rake db:migrate fails with error
PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation “permissions” does not exist
This looks similar to an older bug, #22065
There is a post on this also.
- Related to Bug #22065: Plugin tests with Rails 5.1 fail with relation "permissions" does not exist added
- Related to Bug #30821: ActiveModel::UnknownAttributeError: unknown attribute 'name' for Permission added
Seems that the problem comes from monitoring plugin which launches its database migration scripts before the Foreman ones.
- Category set to Plugin integration
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_monitoring/pull/76 added
The issue was in the monitoring plugin's migration.
Also available in: Atom