Move more variables from in puppet-foreman to globals.pp
As for other variables:
- version & plugin_version - I can still see a use case so I'm not entirely sure.
- user & group - these are hardly ever changed so I'd be in favor of moving them
- rails_env & app_root same
- vhost_priority same (perhaps even move it to apache.pp and only allow changing it via Hiera)
Fixes #33106 - Move user, app_root, rails_env & vhost_prio to globals
These parameters are not commonly changed. Moving them to globals makes
the list of parameters in init.pp shorter and easier to manage. This
is of particular benefit in the installer while it shouldn't hinder
users of the module in a pure Puppet environment too much.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 10 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman|0e45f2055787dd9c42afc2e431c45ab45630b4b5.