Host create and update is missing documentation for setting organization and location.
|Triaged:||Fixed in Releases:|
|Bugzilla link:||1153034||Found in Releases:|
Both actions should have options for assigning host to an organization and a location.
hammer host create --organization=... --location=... hammer host create --organization-id=... --location-id=...
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 4 years ago
- Project changed from Hammer CLI to Foreman
- Subject changed from Host create and update is missing parameters for setting organization and location. to Host create and update is missing documentation for setting organization and location.
- Category changed from Foreman commands (obsolete) to API
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Joseph Magen
- Target version set to 1.8.0
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
Being fixed via #6430's PR, separate commit.