Update jQuery to recent version
Currently, we lock jquery-rails to version 2.0.3 which is outdated (2012) and uses jQuery 1.7.2.
Update to version ~>3.1 which includes jQuery 1.11 or newer.
I'd prefer not to change this, as it means we'd have to repackage it. When we move to Rails 4 and the ror40 SCL, then we'll get 3.0.4.
- Related to Feature #7228: Rebuild packages under ror41/ruby22 SCLs added
Very well, in that case we should upgrade to jquery-rails 4.x which is the relevant version for rails 4
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Assignee deleted (
ror41 provides jquery-rails 3.1.0, but we can repackage a newer one if necessary.
#7228 will stick with version 2.0.3 packaged ourselves for now, but this can be updated now at any time - we'll simply package the version that Foreman chooses rather than use the SCL-provided version.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
- Related to Bug #12934: Unhiding paramter values clears their value added
- Related to Refactor #12935: Check js code against jQuery upgrade guide and release notes added
Also available in: Atom