subnet without organization/location and host using the subnet in org/loc => unable to set org/loc on the subnet
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1191875
Description of problem:
When you create subnet without organization/location specified and create host using the subnet with organization/location, you are unable to configure organization/location for the subnet.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Satellite (I have not created any extra organization/location
besides default ones)
2. Configure provisioning (in my case I have used libvirt)
3. Create subnet without organization/location specified # hammer -u admin -p changeme subnet create --dhcp-id 1 --dns-id 1 \
--tftp-id 1 --domain-ids 1 --name jhutar3 --network 192.168.160.0 \
4. Create host using that subnet
5. Make sure you have "Default Organization@Default Location"
6. Look into Infrastructure -> Subnets
=> you can not see the subnet, which is expected
7. Switch to "Any Context"
8. Look into Infrastructure -> Subnets
=> you can see the subnet, which is expected
9. Attempt to set organization/location in Infrastructure -> Subnets
-> <your_subnet> -> Locations or Organizations
=> default org/loc are already at right side (tooltip says
"This is used by a host") and you can not configure it in any way
You can not configure it in any way
You should probably be able to configure it, or when it seems to be configured already (see step 9), it should appear with "Default Organization@Default Location" set as well.
Fixes #9391 - Added validation code to NIC, so it validates that host's location/org is compatible with the one set on NIC's subnet