allow compute resource connections to use a proxy
as a user, I would like to use a proxy to connect to external api services (such as aws).
this might be a tracker bug if each compute resource implementation would be different.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Justin Sherrill
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4616 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
- Related to Feature #20201: Global HTTP proxy for outgoing requests added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Bug #21328: Incorrect link from welcome page - http proxies added
- Related to Bug #21330: http proxy test connection should clear toasts when clicking on it multiple times added
- Related to Bug #21331: http proxy name is not defined as requierd added
- Related to Bug #21332: http proxy form does not open in two-pane added
am i reading this right - only EC2 is currently supported? but via the API you can still update the proxy for other compute resources?
Also.. we should not allow to use HTTP proxies for traffic like EC2 (it should be forced to https proxies).
- Related to Bug #21333: http_proxy js does not exists, yet its added to the compilation list added
- Related to Bug #21334: EC2 http proxy must use HTTPS added
- Related to Bug #21340: multiple settings lookup for http proxy for every UI action added
- Related to deleted (Bug #21340: multiple settings lookup for http proxy for every UI action)
- Related to Bug #22067: after creating the first proxy, you are being redirected to the new proxy page again added
- Related to Bug #22066: http test connection works even if the proxy is not set added
Also available in: Atom