Smart Proxy | Time column in logs view is empty
I'm testing on the 1.21 RC3 release of both Foreman and Smart-Proxy and I've noticed that the time column is empty.
I've tested this on 1.20.1 and seems to work there.
- Related to Feature #21312: Foreman should provide react components for formatting dates added
Regression since #21312 - I tried to follow the code but there were two reverts and it's unclear to me. Needs JS guru.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6472 added
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
I have looked into it, and make it work, I hope in more clean way than it was, but it will still need someone who understand JS to take a look and approve the way I took.
- Is duplicate of Bug #26113: Smart proxy log times not displayed. added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom